I-405 weeknight closures in downtown Bellevue on Monday, August 12th
Overnight drivers should be aware of upcoming closures on I-405 in downtown Bellevue. In preparation for the upcoming I-405 weekend closures this month, Sound Transit's contractor crews will remove overhead falsework on the bridge spanning I-405 in Bellevue starting the night of Monday, Aug. 12th.
Removal of falsework in preparation I-405 weekend closures over the interstate 405
Monday, Aug. 12th – Thursday, Aug. 15th, 10 p.m. – 5 a.m.
I-405 between Northeast 10th Street to Northeast 4th Street
- Crews will close one right lane on northbound I-405 (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Main Street.
- The Northeast 4th Street to northbound I-405 on-ramp (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) will be closed.
- The Northeast 8th Street (Exit 13B) off-ramp via northbound I-405 (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) will also be closed while work is occurring
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.