I-405 weeknight closures in downtown Bellevue on Wednesday, September 11th
Overnight drivers should be aware of upcoming lane and ramp closures on I-405 in downtown Bellevue. In preparation for East Link light rail, Sound Transit’s contractor crews will continue to paint the light rail bridge over I-405 in Bellevue the night of Wednesday, September 11th.
Painting the East Link light rail bridge above Interstate 405
Wednesday, September 11th – Thursday, September 12th, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m.
I-405 between Northeast 10th Street to Main Street
Wednesday, September 11th
- Sound Transit’s contractor crews will close one right lane on northbound I-405 (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Northeast 4th Street.
- The Northeast 4th Street to northbound I-405 on-ramp (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) will be closed.
- The Northeast 8th Street (Exit 13B) off-ramp via northbound I-405 (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) will also be closed while work is occurring
Thursday, September 12th
- Crews will close one right lane on southbound I-405 (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Main Street.
- Crews will close (10 p.m. – 5 a.m.) the southbound I-405 off-ramps to Northeast 4th Street (Exit 13A).
- The Northeast 8th Street on-ramps to southbound I-405 (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) will be closed.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.