I-90 Trail Detour near Judkins Park Station
I-90 Trail Detour on 7/09 from 9am to 3pm
Crews will be closing sidewalk in front of the Judkins Park Station as well as the crosswalk across 23rd Ave S from 9am to 3pm on Friday, July 9th. These closures will allow crews to run concrete hoses across the sidewalk in order to install new bollards on the west side of 23rd Ave S.
- Friday, July 9 from 9am to 3pm
- I-90 trail crossing at 23rd Ave S
- Trail users will follow the below detours:
- North I-90 Trail Users: Detour north to Judkins Street to cross 23rd Ave S and reenter the I-90 Trail West of the Bike Polo courts
- South I-90 Trail Users: Detour South to Massachusetts St to cross 23rd Ave S and then back north to the I-90 Trail
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.