Intersection closure of NE Spring Blvd. and 132nd Ave. NE: Jan. 24-26
Beginning as early as Wednesday, Jan. 24 through Friday, Jan. 26, contractor crews will close the intersection of Northeast Spring Boulevard and 132nd Avenue Northeast daily from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. During this closure, crews will conduct paving activities at the intersection.
What to expect:
- Full intersection closure of Northeast Spring Boulevard and 132nd Avenue Northeast (recommended detours will be signed and in place).
- 'Local access only' will be maintained to businesses on Northeast Spring Boulevard from 134th Avenue Northeast.
- On-street parking restrictions on 132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Boulevard.
- Sidewalk closures on 132nd Avenue Northeast with pedestrian detour in place.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- Construction schedule is subject to change.