Lane closures on NE 8th Street in downtown Bellevue on March 30th
Beginning on Monday, March 30th, crews will be performing curb work to build a median island on Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast. To perform this work, it will be necessary to close the westbound and eastbound left lanes on Northeast 8th Street adjacent to the Whole Foods Market in downtown Bellevue.
Curb work to build median island on NE 8th Street
Beginning Monday, March 30th and lasting for approxiately 4-5 weeks.
Approved hours are Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast adjacent to Whole Foods Market
- Types of equipment are flatbed trucks, small generators,concrete trucks, and saws.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained while work is occurring.
- All parking lot access will be maintained while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.