Lane and sidewalk closures near Bellevue City Hall starting the week of June 12
Beginning next Monday, June 12, lane closures will be necessary near Bellevue City Hall as construction crews begin to establish work zones and install construction monitoring equipment.
Lane and sidewalk closures will occur within the displayed area.
What to expect
Intermittent lane closures between the hours of 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. for the next several weeks on:
- The right northbound lane of 110th Avenue NE between NE 4th and NE 6th streets.
- The right southbound lane of 110th Avenue NE between NE 4th and NE 6th streets.
- The right eastbound lane of NE 6th Street (anticipated to last approximately three days next week) between 110th and 112th avenues.
- The right southbound lane of 112th Avenue NE (anticipated to last approximately three days next week) between NE 4th and NE 6th streets.
Intermittent sidewalk closures between 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. accompanying the respective lane closures and:
- Construction crews clearing, grubbing and removing vegetation from select locations at Bellevue City Hall. In advance of this work, the City of Bellevue Parks Department salvaged landscaping for replanting at other city locations.
- Signage, cones and construction personnel directing motorists and pedestrians around work zones.
- Access to the Bellevue Transit Center will not be affected.
Work beginning next week with long term changes
Access changes to Bellevue City Hall requiring customers to enter and exit on NE 6th Street. For more information, visit the City of Bellevue website.
Closure of the northbound sidewalk mid-block on 110th Avenue NE to NE 6th Street.