MAJOR TRAFFIC REROUTE FOR NE 67th STREET: NE 67th St. access will reroute to 12th Ave NE
Starting as early as Wednesday, Oct. 9th, Sound Transit's contractor will be doing utility work on the corner of NE 67th Street and Roosevelt Way. This work requires restricts access to Roosevelt Way NE from NE 67th Street NE and opens access to NE 67th Street from 12th Ave NE.
Final restoration and final open thru access of NE 67th street is expected by Monday, Oct. 28th.
- Wednesday, Oct. 9th, 7:00 a.m. to Friday, Oct., 25th, 3:30 p.m.
- NE 67th Street between Roosevelt Way NE and 12th Ave NE. Local access to residential units on NE 67th Street in will need to exit and entire via 12th Ave NE (see map).
- Driveway garage access to residential on NE 67th Street will be maintained.
- Garbage/recycling/yard waste pick up will be maintained.
- Flaggers will assist drivers exiting and entering NE 67th Street from 12th Ave NE as needed.
- Pedestrian access along north side of NE 67th Street will be maintained. Crosswalk on NE 67th St and Roosevelt Way will be closed. Pedestrians must cross over Roosevelt Way NE onto west crosswalk for thru access.
- Parking on NE 67th street will be reduced because portion of the parking areas will be located behind construction fencing. No Parking signs will be employed as needed for southern sidewalk restoration on NE 67th Street.