NE 195th Street pedestrian bridge temporary closure
Sound Transit is closing the Northeast 195th pedestrian bridge for light rail construction as early as May 10th. Alternative crossing routes are located at Northeast 185th Street and Northeast 205th Street.
- Sound Transit is closing the Northeast 195th pedestrian bridge for sidewalk and asphalt paving on the east side of the pedestrian bridge.
- There will be no access to pedestrians/bicyclists during this closure.
- Neighbors should expect vibration and construction noise.
- Access to driveways will be maintained except during mill and overlay work to homes on Northeast 195th Street.
- As early as May 10th to May 28th. This work is weather dependent and duration of closure may change.
- Work hours are from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Construction is at the east side of the Northeast 195th pedestrian bridge.
- Northeast 195th pedestrian bridge will be closed on both sides.