Neighborhood forums start this weekend — RSVP now!
What makes your neighborhood unique? Share your insights at our upcoming neighborhood forums; the first events in a three-part series with more dates to follow later this year.
Don't miss the event near you! Additional details about these events, including suggested transit routes to forum locations, have been posted online.
- Chinatown-International District (includes Chinatown-International District station) on Saturday, April 21, 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- South Lake Union-Seattle Center (includes Denny, SLU and Seattle Center stations) on Monday, April 23, 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- Downtown Seattle (includes Midtown and Westlake stations) on Wednesday, May 2, 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- West Seattle (includes Delridge, Avalon and Alaska Junction stations) on Saturday, May 5, 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- SODO-Stadium (includes SODO and Stadium stations) on Wednesday, May 9, 4 – 6:30 p.m.
- Ballard-Interbay (includes Smith Cove, Interbay and Ballard stations) on Saturday, May 12, 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Our report on Early Scoping
You submitted more than 2,800 comments as part of the project's early scoping period, which ended March 5. Amazing! Thanks again to everyone who attended a meeting, visited the online open house and provided feedback. We've summarized what we heard and it's now available online.
April Stakeholder Advisory Group meetings
Based on your initial feedback, our project team has been hard at work developing the first round of alternatives to the representative project. These alternatives, and their evaluations, will be shared at this month's advisory group meetings as well as on our project website.
Watch for future project updates. Are you subscribed to our email alerts? If not, subscribe today.
Request a briefing. If you are part of a business or community organization that would like to host a briefing, get in touch.