Night closure at NE 107th northbound I-5 on-ramp
On Wednesday, Aug. 5th, Sound Transit will be closing the Northeast 107 on-ramp to Northbound Interstate 5. The full night time closure will be utilize for cap and column work. This closure will take place between the work hours of 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Lane reduction and the on-ramp will be closed for crews to construct the guideway for the link light rail construction.
- Work consists of heavy equipment and should expect construction noise.
- Closure will occur during work hours and re-open during non-work hours.
- Work will occur Wednesday, Aug. 5th to Thursday, Aug. 6th.
- Work will resume Sunday, Aug. 9th to Monday, Aug. 10th.
- Road will be closed during night construction work hours from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Roads will remain open outside of work hours.
- Northeast 107 on-ramp via northbound I-5.
- See map closure information.