Night closures on I-405 in downtown Bellevue
Overnight drivers should be aware of upcoming closures on Interstate 405 in downtown Bellevue. On Monday, March, 11th Sound Transit’s contractor will be installing forms on the elevated horizontal structures in preparation for concrete pours over the highway. Work is approved to begin the night of Monday, March 11th and scheduled to continue, each night, Monday – Thursday for approximately two weeks.
Installation of formwork on elevated light rail structure in preparation for a future concrete pour
Monday, March 11th – Thursday, March 14th, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m.
Monday, March 18th – Thursday, March 21st, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m.
I-405 between Northeast 10th Street to Main Street
Monday, March 11th – Wednesday, March 13th
- One right northbound I-405 lane (8 p.m. to 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Main Street will be closed.
- Crews will close the northbound I-405 on-ramp via Northeast 4th Street (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) while work is occurring.
- The northbound I-405 to Northeast 8th Street off-ramp (Exit 13B) will be closed (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.).
Thursday, March 14th, Monday, March 18th – Thursday, March 21st
- The northbound I-405 HOV lane and two left lanes (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Main Street will be closed.
- Crews will also close one left southbound I-405 HOV lane and two left lane (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Main Street.
- The northbound I-405 off-ramp and the southbound on-ramp to and from Northeast 6th Street (9 p.m. – 5 a.m.) will be closed while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.