Night full closure on 116th Avenue NE in downtown Bellevue
Beginning on Monday, March 4th, crews will be stripping formwork over 116th Avenue Northeast between Northeast 8th Street and Northeast 4th Street. In preparation for this work, crews will fully close the roadway adjacent to Lincoln Center & Cadillac of Bellevue in downtown Bellevue. This night work is scheduled to occur for approximately 1-2 weeks, Monday – Thursday.
Stripping of formwork on elevated light rail structure
Each night, from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m, Monday – Thursday
For approximately 1-2 weeks
116th Avenue Northeast between Northeast 8th Street and Northeast 4th Street adjacent to Lincoln Center & Cadillac of Bellevue
- Sidewalks will be closed along the east side of 116th Avenue Northeast adjacent to the work area. All other walkways will be maintained at work sites while work is occurring.
- Crews will be directed work lights only towards the work site while the work is occurring.
- Types of equipment are flatbed trucks, aerial lifts, small generators, light plants, cranes, and saws.
- Access to Hotel 116, A Coast Hotel will remain open.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.