Night full closure on NE 8th Street in downtown Bellevue
Beginning on Wednesday, March 27th, crews will perform concrete pours over the Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast. In preparation for this work, crews will fully close the roadway adjacent to the Whole Foods Market and Burger King in downtown Bellevue. This work is scheduled to occur for one night.
Concrete pour on elevated light rail structure
Wednesday, March 27th from 11:59 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast adjacent to Whole Foods Market
- Types of equipment are flatbed trucks, aerial lifts, small generators, light plants, concrete trucks, and saws.
- Crews will have lighting in place while work is occurring and it will be directed only towards the work site.
- All parking lot access will be maintained while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.