Night and weekend utility work on Northeast 155th Street near the St. Barnabas Church
As early as January 13th Sound Transit will be working on NE 155th St. of Interstate-5 underpass. This work is part of Sound Transit’s Lynnwood Link Extension Project to construct the guideway. Expect no access on the west side of NE 155th St. This closure is for Seattle City Light to work on utilities as part of the future light rail project.
- The overpass will remain open and will not be impacted.
- This is a westbound lane closure with alternating access NE 155th Street for vehicles.
- Sidewalk and bike lane will close on the west side of NE 155th Street.
- There will be a flagger to direct pedestrian and bicyclist.
- Sound Transit has coordinated with King County Metro, Shoreline School District, Shoreline Fire Department, and City of Shoreline to minimize construction impacts.
- Access to driveways will be maintained.
- As early as Wednesday night, Jan. 13th and Saturday morning, Jan 16th.
- Night work hours begin at 6:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
- Weekend work hours begin 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Work zone is located on Northeast 155th east of the I-5 underpass between 1st Ave and 2nd Ave (see map)