Night work along 60th Ave West
As early as Monday, Nov. 23, Sound Transit's contractor will continue to deliver and set girders along 60th Avenue West for the Lynnwood Link Extension trackway. All girders will be set from the WSDOT right-of-way but due to permitting requirements work will take place at night. This work will be done over a two week period. The contractor has obtained a Temporary Noise Variance to complete the work.
Erecting girders (the cross section that goes from column to column to form the trackway).
Monday, Nov. 23 through Friday, Dec. 11, 9 p.m. – 5 a.m.
60th Avenue West (work will continue north) along I-5 Southbound (see map). Operation will include I-5 southbound right lane closures.
- Deliveries along 60th Avenue West may be affected.
- Large cranes, delivery trucks and aerial lifts will be used during this work.
- Noise blankets will be used where needed to minimize noise.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.