Nighttime full closures on NE 8th Street in downtown Bellevue on April 6th
Beginning on the night of Monday, April 6th, crews will paint the light rail bridge above Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast. To preform this work, it will be necessary to fully close the Northeast 8th Street adjacent to the Whole Foods Market and Burger King in downtown Bellevue. This work is weather dependent and maybe rescheduled to the following night.
Painting of the light rail bridge above Northeast 8th Street
Each night, Monday, April 6th - Thursday, April 9th, 11:59 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast adjacent to Whole Foods Market
- Types of equipment are flatbed trucks, aerial lifts, small generators, and light plants.
- Crews will have lighting in place while work is occurring and it will be directed only towards the work site.
- All parking lot access will be maintained while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.