Nighttime roadway closure on NE Spring Blvd. starting Monday, March 25
Beginning as early Monday, March 25, lasting through Friday, April 19, Sound Transit contractor crews will close Northeast Spring Boulevard from 134th Avenue Northeast to 137th Place Northeast. Nightly closures are necessary to facilitate the installation of water, sewer, and gas lines.
Nightly closure of Northeast Spring Boulevard to facilitate the installation of water, sewer, and gas lines.
Nightly full closures of Northeast Spring Boulevard between 134th Avenue Northeast to 137th Place Northeast from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Monday, March 25- Friday, March 29, 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Monday, April 1- Friday, April 5, 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Monday, April 8- Friday, April 12, 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Monday, April 15- Friday, April 19, 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Northeast Spring Boulevard will be open to traffic during daytime hours.
- Local business access will be maintained until 10 p.m.
- Through traffic will not be allowed when construction activities cross the roadway.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
Outreach Specialist: email@example.com or 206-689-4743
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395