Nighttime roadway closures on 136th PL NE extended through April 19
Sound Transit contractor crews will continue nighttime roadway closures on 136th Place Northeast from Northeast Spring Boulevard to Northeast 20th Street from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. through the morning of Friday, April 19.
Nightly full closures of 136th Place Northeast from Northeast Spring Boulevard to Northeast 20th Street from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Monday, April 8- Friday, April 12, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Monday, April 15- Friday, April 19, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Nightly closure of 136th Place Northeast to facilitate the installation of sewer and gas lines.
- 136th Place Northeast will be open to traffic during daytime hours.
- Local business access will be maintained until 10 p.m.
- Through traffic will not be allowed when construction activities cross the roadway.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
Outreach Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-689-4743
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395