Nighttime roadway closures on 136th Place Northeast extended through April 5
Sound Transit contractor crews will continue nighttime roadway closures on 136th Place Northeast from Northeast Spring Boulevard to Northeast 20th Street from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. through the morning of Friday, April 5.
Nightly full closures of 136th Place Northeast from Northeast Spring Boulevard to Northeast 20th Street from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Monday, March 11 - Friday, March 15, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Monday, March 18 - Friday, March 22, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Monday, March 25 - Friday, March 29, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Monday, April 1 - Friday, April 5, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Nightly closure of 136th Place Northeast to facilitate the installation of sewer and gas lines.
- 136th Place Northeast will be open to traffic during daytime hours.
- Local business access will be maintained until 10 p.m.
- Through traffic will not be allowed when construction activities cross the roadway.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
Outreach Specialist: email@example.com or 206-689-4743
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395