Northbound Interstate 5 off-ramp closure at Northeast 145th Street, exit 175
Sound Transit is extending this work an extra day. The work will still begin Wednesday morning on February 19th. In addition to the work, Sound Transit will be working Thursday Morning, February 20th. The off-ramp at northbound I-5 to 145th Street via exit 175 will be closing to mobilize our crane and heavy equipment to construct the columns for the future aerial guideway. This closure is a necessary step for construction of the Lynnwood Link light rail.
- East of the northbound I-5 to Northeast 145th off-ramp (northbound I-5 exit 175) will be closed.
- Crews will be working to mobilize heavy equipment and crane across NE 145th Street.
- Suggested detour route is exiting at northbound I-5 exit 176.
- Neighbors should expect construction noises.
- Wednesday and Thursday Morning, Feb. 19th and Feb. 20th
- The off-ramp closes 2 a.m. and re-opens at 5 a.m.
- Work hours are from 2:30 a.m. to 7 a.m.
East of the northbound I-5 to Northeast 145th Street off-ramp (exit 175)