Northeast 145th on-ramp to northbound Interstate 5 closure
Beginning Monday, Feb. 24th, Sound Transit will be closing the on-ramp from Northeast 145th Street for directional drilling and temporary illumination work. This closure is a necessary step for construction of the Lynnwood Link light rail.
- The NB I-5 on-ramp at Northeast 145th Street will be closed.
- Crews will be working at night to minimize traffic impacts.
- Crews will be working on temporary illumination and directional drilling.
- Neighbors should expect construction noises from construction.
- Each night, Monday, Feb. 24th and Tuesday Feb. 25th.
- Work hours are from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Northeast 145th Street and 5th Avenue on-ramp to northbound I-5.
- See map for traffic impacts and changes.