Northgate Way to northbound Interstate 5 on-ramp closure
Beginning Tuesday, Feb. 19th, Sound Transit will be closing the on-ramp to northbound Interstate 5 via Northgate Way in Seattle to mobilize heavy equipment to the construction work area. This closure is a necessary step for construction of the Lynnwood Link light rail.
- The westbound right lane on Northgate Way between 1st Avenue NE and Corliss Avenue N will be closed to mobilize heavy equipment to work zone.
- Crews will be working at night to minimize traffic impacts.
- Crews will be working to mobilize heavy equipment and crane across 103rd Street.
- Suggested detour route is located on 1st Avenue NE.
- Neighbors should expect construction noises.
- Each night, Tuesday, Feb. 19th – Wednesday Feb. 20th.
- Work hours are from 9:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- The westbound right lane on Northgate Way between 1st Avenue NE and Corliss Avenue N will be closed.
- The Northgate Way to Northbound I-5 on-ramp and the north sidewalk along Northgate Way from 1st Avenue to Corliss Ave will be closed.
- Detour route will be in place for access to Northbound I-5 on-ramp located on 1st Avenue NE.
- See map for traffic impacts and changes.