Reminder: Central Bellevue construction open house: Tuesday, June 6
A public meeting to kick-off additional construction in central Bellevue is scheduled for Tuesday, June 6.
Please join us to learn more about:
- Construction of the East Main, Bellevue Downtown, Wilburton and Spring District/120th Stations and 1.9 miles of East Link light rail in between.
- Early construction work, including utility relocation and demolition.
- Maintenance of traffic from downtown Bellevue to the Spring District.
- Construction schedule and phasing of work.
- How to stay informed during construction.
When: Tuesday June 6, 2017, 5 – 7 p.m.
Open house format. Presentation begins at 5:30 p.m.
450 110th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Limited parking available at City Hall, which is adjacent to the Bellevue Transit Center.
Early construction activities
Work is likely to begin in early June with initial activities focused around Bellevue City Hall and the project areas east of I-405 between the interstate and the Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) corridor. Construction within the first 90 days will consist primarily of temporary fencing installation, vegetation removal, abatement and demolition of select structures and utility work.
Some of these construction activities will require intermittent lane closures. Stay tuned for additional information in future construction alerts.
For more information about accessing Bellevue City Hall during East Link construction, visit the City of Bellevue website.