Traffic changes in BelRed in Bellevue
One-way traffic on 136th Pl NE in Bellevue
Beginning as early as Friday, April 20 Sound Transit’s contractor crews will close the southbound lane of 136th Pl NE. All traffic on NE 136th will travel north from NE Spring Blvd. towards NE 20th St. No traffic will be allowed on the southbound lane of 136th Pl NE.
What to expect:
- Only one-way traffic on 136th Pl NE, all traffic will travel north from NE Spring Blvd.
- No right or left turns onto 136th Pl NE from NE 20th St.
- Driveway access will be maintained to businesses on 136th Pl NE.
- No vehicular traffic will not be allowed on the southbound lane of 136th Pl NE.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- Construction schedule is subject to change.
*Traffic modifications on Spring Blvd. coming mid-summer 2018. More information will be available mid-spring 2018.
Mid-intersection closure of 130th Avenue NE in Bellevue
Beginning as early as Monday, April 23 and lasting through early July 2018, Sound Transit’s contractor will be working in the middle of 130th Avenue NE near NE 15th PL in BelRed. Crews will be installing a new sewer line underneath 130th Avenue NE. Through traffic will be prohibited during this closure, business access will be maintained.
What to Expect:
- Full mid- intersection closure of 130th Avenue NE near NE 15th PL (recommended detours will be signed and in place)
- Business access will be maintained during construction
- Through traffic will be prohibited
- On-street parking restrictions on 130th Avenue NE
- Sidewalk closures on 130th Avenue NE with pedestrian detour in place
- Closure will be in effect during daytime and nighttime hours
- All traffic control plans are reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue
For more information
Elizabeth Guevara, 206-689-4743 or firstname.lastname@example.org
24-hour construction hotline: 888-298-2395