Traffic circle construction begins at Northeast 185th Street and 10th Avenue Northeast
Beginning Monday, March 16th Sound Transit will begin Phase 1 of the construction work on NE 185th Street. This work will be located at Northeast 185th Street and 10th Avenue where crews will begin the traffic circle construction. Riders should expect traffic delays.
Visit www.soundtransit.org/185thchanges for more information on construction activities at Northeast 185th Street.
- Crews will install a traffic circle to minimize traffic congestion at Northeast 185th and 5th Avenue.
- Work includes road demolition, concrete curve ramp demolition, and restoration.
- Residents and drivers should expect traffic delays, noise, and vibration from construction work.
- Traffic will be reduced to one-way traffic with alternating traffic lane closure.
- Flaggers will be on site to direct pedestrians, vehicles and bicyclists.
- The work area will have a closure to complete paving.
- When Lynnwood Link opens in 2024, the traffic circle at Northeast 185th and 10th Avenue will be evaluated by the City of Shoreline. To provide feedback regarding the future of the traffic circle please contact City of Shoreline.
- Monday, March 16th to mid-April.
- This work will take approximately four weeks.
- Work hours are from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (may include weekends).
- Expect full closure for paving and striping operation with notification.
- Northeast 185th Street and 10th Avenue Northeast.
- See maps for traffic impacts and detours.