Upcoming closures at 110th Ave. NE in downtown Bellevue
Beginning Monday, April 16th, Sound Transit's contractor will close southbound 110th Avenue Northeast between Northeast 3rd Place and Northeast 2nd Place in preparation of excavation and construction of a tunnel ventilation and access shaft to main tunnel currently underneath the roadway.
What to expect:
- Approved work hours are M-F, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Work is expected to take approximately six months to complete.
- Crews will close southbound 110th Avenue Northeast between Northeast 3rd Place and Northeast 2nd Place.
- Crews will minimize noise, dust and debris to extent possible during the work.
- Local access and residential driveways will be maintained at all times.
- Sidewalks will be restricted on the west side of 110th Avenue Northeast within the work zone.
- Signed detours will be in place for motorists, pedestrians, and bicyclists.