Upcoming I-90 Ramp Closures
Work continues at the Mercer Island Station as crews continue to install metal framing and duct banks at the 80th Ave. SE entrance. To safely complete this work, crews will need to close both the Island Crest Way eastbound HOV off-ramp and the Island Crest Way westbound HOV on-ramp during off-peak hours for the next three weeks.
Metal framing and duct bank install at the Mercer Island Station and 80th Ave. SE entrance.
- Island Crest Way Eastbound HOV off-ramp: Thursday, March 14 and Monday – Friday, March 18-22, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Island Crest Way Westbound HOV on-ramp: Monday – Friday, March 18-29, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Island Crest Way Eastbound HOV off-ramp and Island Crest Way Westbound HOV on-ramp
- The Island Crest Way eastbound HOV off-ramp will close Thursday March 14 and, Monday – Friday, March 18-22; from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Island Crest Way westbound HOV on-ramp will close Monday-Friday, March 18-29 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Crews will continue installing metal framing and pour concrete duct banks.
- The 76th Ave. SE westbound on-ramp and Island Crest Way eastbound general purpose off-ramp will remain open during these closures.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
ST Express Service Changes
On March 23, 2019, ST Express bus 550 will shift from the Downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel (DSTT) to surface streets to accommodate the Washington State Convention Center construction and future Link light rail expansion.