Upcoming lanes closures at 110th Ave NE and NE 4th St
Beginning Saturday, March 3rd, our contractor will be potholing at the intersection of 110th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 4th Street in order to explore the current condition of utility pipes that are under the roadway. The resulting information will be useful when tunneling under this busy intersection.
What to expect
- Approved work hours are Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Work is scheduled to take approximately three to five weekends.
- Traffic flows through the intersection will be altered, and lane closures on Northeast 4th Street will be required.
- Noise from vacuum excavation trucks which are necessary to perform this work.
- Local access to City Center, Skyline, and City Hall will be from westbound Northeast 4th Street only.
- Exiting City Center, Skyline, and City Hall from southbound 110th Avenue Northeast will be onto westbound Northeast 4th Street only.
- Uniform Police Officers will be available to guide traffic flows.
- Signed detours will be in place for motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists.