Upcoming road closure in BelRed in Bellevue
Starting as early as Monday, July 23, and lasting through early July 2019, contractor crews working for Sound Transit will close Northeast Spring Boulevard for approximately one year. This closure is necessary to facilitate deep trench excavation, wall construction and installation of a culvert supporting the future rail alignment and street improvements.
What to expect
- Northeast Spring Boulevard will be closed 24 hours a day.
- Northeast Spring Boulevard closure will be in place for a year (recommended detours will be signed and in place).
- Through traffic will be prohibited.
- Business access will be maintained.
- All traffic control plans are reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.