Update to Night closures on I-405 in downtown Bellevue
Please disregard previous project alert titled “Night closures on I-405 in downtown Bellevue” as there have been a few changes to the planned work. Due to the excellent work of Sound Transit's contractor, Stacey and Witbeck / Atkinson, is proceeding ahead of schedule So, all the closures on Interstate 405 are no longer occurring on March 19-22.
Please, see below for changes in night hour traffic flow.
Overnight drivers should be aware of upcoming closures on Interstate 405 in downtown Bellevue. On Monday, March, 13th Sound Transit’s contractor will be installing forms on the elevated horizontal structures.
Installation of formwork on elevated light rail structure in preparation for a future concrete pour
Wednesday, March 13th – Thursday, March 14th, Monday, March 18th
8 p.m. – 5 a.m.
I-405 between Northeast 10th Street to Main Street in downtown Bellevue
- One right northbound I-405 lane (8 p.m. to 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Main Street will be closed.
- Crews will close the northbound I-405 on-ramp via Northeast 4th Street (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) while work is occurring.
- The northbound I-405 to Northeast 8th Street off-ramp (Exit 13B) will be closed (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.).
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.