Utility work on 110th Avenue NE and Main Street
Beginning as early as Monday Feb. 6, construction crews will begin work to replace a water main at the intersection of 110th Avenue Northeast and Main Street in downtown Bellevue. Lane closures will be necessary as the replacement occurs.
What to expect:
- The initial work zone (illustrated in red in the image) will require the use of two westbound lanes on Main Street and one northbound lane on 110th Avenue Northeast between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. each day for approximately four weeks.
- The center turn lane on Main Street will be used as a northbound lane while the initial work zone is in place. One of the existing southbound lanes on 110th Avenue Northeast will be used to accommodate northbound traffic.
- Additional closures will be necessary in the northbound lane of 110th Avenue Northeast and again on Main Street to complete the tie-in of the new pipeline. More information will be provided as the work progresses.
- Flaggers, signage and cones will help direct motorists safely through the work area.
- The on street parking adjacent to the work zone on the west side of 110th Avenue Northeast will be unavailable during the closure.
- Access to residences and businesses will be maintained and impacts to water service are not anticipated to occur.