Week-long closure of NE Spring Blvd at 136th Pl NE: October 16-20
Crews will close Northeast Spring Boulevard at 136th Place Northeast for a week starting 7 a.m. Monday, Oct. 16 and continue 24 hours a day through 6 p.m. Friday, Oct. 20. During this week-long closure, contractor crews will remove the abandoned Olympic Pipeline.
What to expect:
- 136th Place Northeast will be open to through traffic during all hours.
- Through traffic on Northeast Spring Boulevard at 136th Place Northeast will be prohibited during the above time period.
- Signed detour will be in place for traffic approaching the closure.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- Construction schedule is subject to change.