Weekly Update to Night closures on I-405 in downtown Bellevue
Due to inclement weather, our work schedule has been shifted forward by 2 nights.
Beginning on Monday, February 11th, Sound Transit’s contractor will be installing forms on the elevated horizontal structures in preparation for concrete pours over the highway. Work is approved to begin the night of Monday, February 11th, 2018 and scheduled to continue, each night, Monday – Thursday for approximately three weeks excluding Presidents day (February 18th, 2019).
Formwork on elevated light rail structure in preparation for a future concrete pour
Monday, February 11th – Thursday, February 14th
I-405 between Northeast 10th Street to Main Street
Monday, February 11th – Tuesday, February 12th
- Crews will close one right southbound I-405 lane (8 p.m. to 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Main Street.
- The southbound off-ramp to Northeast 4th Street (Exit 13A) will be closed (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.).
- The Northeast 8th Street on-ramps to southbound I-405 (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) will also be closed.
Wednesday, February 13th – Thursday, February 14th
- One right northbound I-405 lane (8 p.m. to 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Main Street will be closed.
- Crews will close the northbound on-ramp from Northeast 4th Street (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) while work is occurring.
- The northbound I-405 to Northeast 8th Street off-ramp (Exit 13B) will be closed (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.).
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.