Work extended: 220th Street SW right turn lane closure and pedestrian detour
As early as Friday, May 15, Sound Transit's contractor will continue work to support a water line installation. The work area is located along the curb near the sidewalk on the south side of 220th Street Southwest.
Installing a water line
Friday, May 15 – Tuesday, May 19, Friday– Tuesday 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- 220th Street Southwest right turn lane onto Interstate 5 southbound (see map). Access to I-5 SB will remain open.
- Southwest sidewalk along 220th Street Southwest (see map).
- Pedestrian detour signs will be posted.
- Equipment used during this work, Excavator, dirt compactor.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.