Work Extended: Closure of 44th Ave W for night work
As early as Sunday, December 6, Sound Transit’s contractor will close a portion of 44th Ave W between 200th St SW and 204th St SW. This work is to install falsework for the installation of the bridge for the Lynnwood Link Light Rail trackway across 44th Ave W. This work will take place at night to minimize impact to businesses and the community, and will be done over the course of three weeks. This work is weather-dependent and the contractor has obtained a temporary noise variance from the City of Lynnwood.
Form work activities over the roadway. This work will be done at night only.
- Monday, January 4, 2021 through Thursday, January 7, 2021, 12:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 11, 2021 through Thursday, January 14, 2021, 12:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.
44th Ave W between 200th St SW and 204th St SW (see map).
- Equipment used: cranes, forklifts, loaders and large delivery trucks.
- Flaggers will be present.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.