Sign up for email or SMS text message alerts.
592 - DuPont – Seattle
Several Routes, 1 Line & T Line
Sound Transit will operate holiday service on Memorial Day (5/30):
|1 Line||Sunday Schedule|
|T Line||Sunday Schedule|
|ST Express bus||Sunday Schedule|
Find specific route schedules at: https://www.soundtransit.org/schedules
Masks are recommended by public health authorities while on-board transit.
Several Routes, 1 Line, N Line, S Line & T Line
Hundreds of thousands of ORCA transit customers across the Puget Sound region have access to a new website, smartphone app, and real-time value loading for their ORCA cards! Customers will see new card readers and vending machines as technology is updated and rolled out at transit locations throughout the region. This will mark the start of ongoing improvements to the ORCA system over the next several years.
What You Need to Know:
- You do not need a new card. All cards will work indefinitely (Adult, Youth, Senior, Disabled, LIFT and other reduced fare cards)
- All existing ORCA card value, E-purse balance or passes have been retained
- You can load E-purse value or passes instantly at myORCA.com, with the myORCA app, at a vending machine, or by calling or visiting customer service
- Retail stores will only load E-purse value and no longer sell passes. You can convert E-purse value to a pass at myORCA.com, with the mobile app, at vending machines or visiting customer service
- While technology is updated, all value loaded at a retail store location will experience a one-hour delay before it is available for use
- All customers who had an account at orcacard.com will need to set up a new account at myORCA.com or with the myORCA app, We encourage all riders to set up an account, however it is not required to use ORCA
- All ORCA Autoloads have expired. Set-up your Autoload again at myORCA.com
This route doesn't operate on May 28, 2022.
Some routes do not operate on weekends or holidays. Please select a different date.