This project extends light rail from Angle Lake Station in the city of SeaTac to the Federal Way Transit Center. The 7.8-mile extension includes three stations in Kent/Des Moines near Highline College, South 272nd Street and the Federal Way Transit Center. All three stations add parking for a total of 4,000 spaces along the route.
- Length: 7.8 miles, 3 stations
- Service: Every 6-8 minutes in peak hours
- Anticipated travel times:
- Federal Way Transit Center to Sea-Tac Airport: 15 minutes
- Kent/Des Moines to downtown Seattle: 42 minutes
- Scheduled completion: 2024