Located between 130th and 132nd Avenues NE at NE Spring Blvd., this station includes a 300-space park-and-ride and supports future growth in the corridor.
- At-grade station with platform located between 130th and 132nd Avenues NE along the future extension of NE Spring Blvd
- Park-and-ride facility adjacent to the station to accommodate up to 300 vehicles for transit use as part of the City of Bellevue’s transit oriented development (TOD) project north of the station
- Bicycle parking, including lockers and racks to be incorporated into the City’s TOD project
- Public art
See most recent design materials in the document archive.
Update your subscriber preferences today to receive area-specific updates that include advanced notification for traffic impacts, new construction activities and more. The current construction schedule is below and is subject to change as construction contracts are awarded.
- Central Bellevue: started in early 2016
- Construction of the downtown Bellevue tunnel began in early 2016 and the remainder of central Bellevue construction is currently scheduled to begin in mid 2017
- I-90: mid 2017
- South Bellevue: mid 2017
- BelRed: mid 2017
- Overlake: mid 2017
- PROJECT: Station Platform Balustrade
- ARTIST: Patrick Marold (Denver, CO)
- DESCRIPTION: Marold has designed a hand-crafted stainless steel balustrade with a gentle, wandering gesture that defines the outer edges of the station platform. This meandering line gradually moves up and down as if drawn by an unseen hand. The reflection of light and shadows will create a dynamic visual experience that will change depending on the time of day or season of the year.
- WEB: http://patrickmarold.com/