Northgate Link Extension
No events are scheduled
- Apr 28, 2017: Reminder: Northgate nighttime sewer line installation in 1st Ave NE
- Apr 26, 2017: Nighttime sewer line relocation on 1st Ave NE
- Apr 12, 2017: Link light rail drop-in meeting
- Apr 5, 2017: Non-concurrent nighttime closures of NE 103rd and NE 100th streets
- Link light rail
Start of service:
Open for service: 2021
Northgate Link Extension will connect the Northgate, Roosevelt and U District neighborhoods to downtown Seattle and the airport. Fast, reliable service will provide relief to one of the region's most congested traffic areas.
Length: 4.3 miles
Ride time: 14 minutes from Northgate to downtown
Budget: $1.9 billion
Construction type: tunnel, elevated and surface
Funding partners: Construction funding is combination of federal grants, motor vehicle excise tax (MVET) and local sales tax
- Seattle Area
- Reminder: Northgate nighttime sewer line installation in 1st Ave NEApr 28, 2017: Starting Monday May 1, Sound Transit's contractor Absher Construction Company will start installation of a new sewer line in 1st...
- Nighttime sewer line relocation on 1st Ave NEApr 26, 2017: Starting as early May 1, Sound Transit's contractor Absher Construction Company will start the relocation of a sewer line on 1st...
- Link light rail drop-in meetingApr 12, 2017: Join Us!...
- Non-concurrent nighttime closures of NE 103rd and NE 100th streetsApr 5, 2017: Next Monday and Tuesday nights, April 10th and 11th, crews will move two cranes across Northeast 103rd and Northeast 100th stree...
- Northgate Station construction updateMar 31, 2017: Sound Transit's Northgate Station contractor, Absher Construction Company, is making very visible progress as columns to support...