This information is for contractors and consultants currently conducting essential work on Sound Transit field sites or office/facility sites. We want to keep you informed on the agency's COVID-19 safety guidelines and requirements that apply to contractors and consultants as well as Sound Transit employees.
Effective Oct. 15, 2021, contractors and consultants are required to send only fully vaccinated staff to perform work in Sound Transit owned or leased buildings, and they will follow all safety rules while on-site. This includes the employees of any subcontractor or subconsultant. Companies are required to complete the Company Vaccination Mandate Attestation Form.
Sound Transit strongly encourages remote work where feasible; however, if there is an absolute need to enter a Sound Transit owned or leased buildings, the following three requirements apply:
- Be fully vaccinated.
- Wear face covering or mask.
- Self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms.
Sound Transit has established a contact tracing process for Covid-19 positive or Covid-19 exposed Contracted Workforce staff that have access to our facilities. Sound Transit owned or leased buildings include the five administrative buildings on the Seattle campus, three operations and maintenance facilities (OMF Central, OMF East and T Link), and the two warehouses at Auburn and Lynnwood.
- Any Contracted Workforce Staff approved to access Sound Transit owned or leased facilities and test positive for Covid-19 or are a suspected close contact should submit the Contracted Workforce Contact Tracing Form to Debbie.Rowe@soundtransit.org or call the following number (206) 856-5961.
- Personal or identifying information is not required from the individual submitting the report.
- Contracted Staff must stay home if they have COVID-19 symptoms, exposure to someone with COVID-19 symptoms, or if they are sick. Contracted must go home immediately if they become sick while at work.
Safety is a core value at Sound Transit and we thank you for doing your part to promote the safety of our community. If you have questions about Sound Transit’s vaccination mandate or the Company Vaccination Mandate Attestation Form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact your Sound Transit project manager if you have questions or concerns regarding the face covering requirement or applicable criteria for wearing respiratory transmission protection during all field and construction visits.