Sound Transit offers internships in different disciplines throughout the agency. Student interns have the opportunity to develop their professional skills with valuable hands-on and real-world experiences. As an intern with us – you will not only be part of the team but part of an agency that is shaping the Puget Sound area.
- Potential Internships with the different departments:
- Communications and External Affairs
- Executive (Human Resources, Safety and Quality Assurance, etc.)
- Design, Engineering and Construction Management (DECM)
- Planning, Environment, and Project Development (PEPD)
- Information Technology
Note: We have recently made changes to our governmentjobs job board and transitioned to a new application system. All applications from the prior system will be reviewed and considered appropriately. If necessary, some of these applications will be moved into the new system. For older applications, you will need to create a new profile and apply to our current openings. If you have any trouble with this, please contact us.