Sound Transit offers internships in different disciplines throughout the agency. Student interns have the opportunity to develop their professional skills with valuable hands-on and real-world experiences. As an intern with us – you will not only be part of the team but part of an agency that is shaping the Puget Sound area.
- Potential Internships with the different departments:
- Communications and External Affairs
- Executive (Human Resources, etc.)
- Safety and Quality Management
- Design, Engineering and Construction Management (DECM)
- Planning, Environment, and Project Development (PEPD)
- Information Technology