5th Avenue Northeast closure, Seattle
5th Avenue Northeast roadway between Northeast 125th Street and Northeast 145th Street, along Jackson Golf Course, will close August 12th so Sound Transit crews can begin construction of the elevated guideway for the Lynnwood Link light rail project. Signage will be placed a minimum of five days before start of the closure.
- The existing pedestrian path adjacent to the Jackson Park Golf Course will remain open during construction hours.
- 5th Avenue Northeast will be closed all day with local access only.
- Working hours are from 7am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
- Nights and weekend work will occur if necessary.
- All Northbound and Southbound lanes will be closed to traffic 24 hours a day between 131st St and 145th St.
- Local access between Northeast 130th Street and the south end of the Jackson Park Golf Course will be maintained.
- Both Northeast 130th Street and Northeast 145th Street Interstate-5 off-ramps will remain open. (see map)
- Southbound 5th Avenue Northeast will be closed 24 hours a day from 130th St to 125th Street with local access only.
5th Avenue Northeast will be closed starting August 12th. The closure duration is three years and will reopen fall of 2022.
- Closure will be at 5th Avenue Northeast between Northeast 130th Street and Northeast 145th Street in Seattle
- 5th Avenue Northeast southbound lanes from Northeast 130th Street to Northeast 125th Street will be closed.
- See map