5th Avenue Northeast closure in Shoreline
Starting August 6th up to August 8th, Sound Transit will close 5th Avenue Northeast to a full lane closure from Northeast 180th Street to Northeast 185th Street as part of the Lynnwood Link Extension early work construction. Seattle City Light will install the overhead transmission lines in support of Lynnwood Link Extension. There will be flaggers on site of the construction work zone to keep traffic moving for local access during work hours.
- An overhead transmission lines will be installed from a pole on 5th Ave to the pole on West side of I-5.
- The closure will remain for 24-hours a day.
- August 6th up to August 8th, work will remain for approximately three days.
- Work hours are from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm and 8:00pm to 4:00am.
- Northeast 180th Street & 5th Avenue Northeast to Northeast 185th Street & 5th Avenue Northeast (see map).
- Local access only from Northeast 180th Street to Northeast 183rd Court.
- Detour routes will be in place to drive around work area (see map)