80th Ave. eastbound HOV ramp closure: Oct. 9 - 18
Beginning as early as Oct. 9, crews working for Sound Transit will close the 80th Avenue eastbound HOV on-ramp during off-peak hours to install new electrical conduit and new light fixtures. Sound Transit Express and King County Metro bus routes will continue to serve the Mercer Island Park-and-Ride during this time. Drivers will be able to use the Island Crest Way eastbound on-ramp during this time.
Electrical conduit and new light fixture installation.
Wednesday, Oct. 9 – Friday, Oct. 18, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
80th Avenue eastbound HOV on-ramp.
- The 80th Avenue eastbound HOV on-ramp will close daily, from Oct. 9 – Oct. 18, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Drivers will be able to use the Island Crest Way eastbound on-ramp during this closure.
- Crews will use this closure to install new electrical conduit and light fixtures.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.