Concrete deliveries at Aubrey Davis Park
Crews working for Sound Transit will pour concrete for a new utility room within the Mercer Island Tunnel. To do so, crews will access the site from Aubrey Davis Park, at the intersection of 66th Ave. SE and 70th Ave. SE, near the WSDOT maintenance facility.
Work is planned to occur as early as Tuesday January 22 and is expected to last one day. Crews will use a concrete boom truck to place concrete into the WSDOT maintenance facility. To safely complete this work, 66th Ave. SE will be reduced to one lane near 70th Ave. SE as flaggers will direct vehicles around the work area. Local access for residents will be maintained.
The basketball courts and some parking spaces at Aubrey Davis Park will be unavailable during this work. The I-90 trail will remain open but users may be intermittently held for a few minutes while this work is completed.
Concrete placement for utility room inside the Mercer Island Tunnel
Tuesday January 22, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
66th Ave. SE and 70th Ave. SE, adjacent to Aubrey Davis Park.
- Concrete trucks and a concrete pump truck will be located along 66th Ave. SE at 70th Ave. SE. adjacent to Aubrey Davis Park.
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane and will alternate directions while local access will be maintained for residents. Please follow the direction of flaggers and signage to safely access your destination.
- Some parking spaces and the basketball courts at Aubrey Davis Park will not be available during this work.
- The I-90 trail will remain open. Pedestrians and cyclists may be intermittently held during this work.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
Outreach Specialist: email@example.com or 206-903-7176
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395