I-5 North NE 130th Street off-ramp closure begins Monday
Beginning Monday, May 18th, Sound Transit will be closing the Interstate 5 North Northeast 130th Street off-ramp to begin working in Northeast 125th Street and Roosevelt Way Northeast. The work is to pour caps for the guideway as part of the Lynnwood Light Rail project.
- Northbound I-5 off-ramp, exit 174 will be closed, detour at northbound I-5 exit 175.
- Cranes will set forms to pour cap for the guideway (see column forming graphic phase 5).
- Expect noise from construction and cranes.
- Monday night, May 18th to Friday night, May 29th. For approximately two weeks.
- Road closure will be Monday, May 18th to Thursday, May 28th.
- No road closures will occur on Monday, May 25th and any Fridays.
- Work hours are from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Work zone will be located at Northeast 125th Street and Roosevelt Way Northeast.
- Northbound I-5 off-ramp exit 174 will be closed and suggested detour at Northbound I-5 off-ramp exit 175. (see map)