Intermittent 60th Ave. SE closures on Nov. 28
Sound Transit's contractors will begin removing barrier from the Homer M. Hadley Bridge. This work is located on I-90 directly above 60th Avenue Southeast. Crews will sawcut the barrier and use a crane to lower it from I-90.
To safely complete this work, crews will intermittently close 60th Avenue Southeast from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 28. Traffic will be able to pass but may be temporarily stopped when the barrier is lifted from the bridge.
Here's what you can expect:
- 60th Avenue Southeast will be intermittently closed from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 28.
- Travel will be maintained along 60th Avenue Southeast but may be stopped intermittently to safely lift the barrier from the bridge.
- Crews will sawcut and remove barrier from the Homer M. Hadley Bridge and lower it to the roadway below.
- Intermittent noise and vibration may be noticeable.
- Crews will work in the existing right of way with traffic control in place. Please follow signed detours and flaggers to safely access your destination.