Interstate 5 northbound striping at 175th Street to State Route 104
Starting Wednesday, Aug. 7th, Sound Transit will be re-striping northbound Interstate 5 from 175th Street to State Route 104, to widen the construction work zone on the shoulder of the freeway.
- Lanes on I-5 will be re-striped to from 12 feet wide lanes to 11 feet wide to expand Sound Transit's work zone on the shoulder.
- Lanes will be shifting closer to the center median in order to access the work zone during operable hours.
- Rolling slowdowns will take place the nights of Friday, Aug. 9th and Saturday, Aug. 10th so expect delays from 130th Street to SR 104.
- Aug. 7th to Aug. 10th
- Work hours are from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Rolling slowdown hours are between midnight and 6 a.m. early Saturday and Sunday morning.
- Striping work will start at SR 104 down to 175th Street.
- Stopping lane shifts before the off ramp of SR 104
- Sound Transit will be working on the right shoulder from 175th to SR 104 on Washington Department of Transportation right of way.