Lakeside Avenue closed Nov. 21, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Beginning as early as Tuesday, Nov. 21, crews working for Sound Transit will remove concrete barrier(s) from the I-90 Bridge above Lakeside Avenue South. To safely complete this work, crews will close Lakeside Avenue below the I-90 Bridge, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Work is anticipated to last one day.
What to expect:
- Lakeside Avenue South between South Parkland Place and South Day Street, will be closed from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 21.
- Vehicular traffic will be detoured to Lake Washington Boulevard; please see map for more information.
- King County Metro bus stops and routes will be maintained through the work zone.
- Access to Day Street Park will be temporarily unavailable during this work.
- Traffic control will be in place. Please follow signage and flaggers to safely reach your destination.
- Crews will saw cut and remove barrier from the Homer M. Hadley Bridge and lower it to the roadway below.
- Intermittent noise and vibration may be noticeable.