Night closure at I-5 northbound Northgate Way on-ramp for heavy equipment mobilization
On Tuesday, July 28th, Sound Transit will be closing Interstate 5 northbound on-ramp at Northgate Way. The night time closure will be utilized to move heavy equipment to construct the guideway. This closure will take place between the work hours of 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Roads will be closed for crews to move heavy equipment for the guideway construction.
- Suggested detour route is located on 1st Avenue Northeast (see map).
- Work consists of heavy equipment and cranes.
- Full closures will occur during work hours and re-open during non-work hours.
- Tuesday night, July 28th.
- Night construction work hours are from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- On-ramp will remain open outside of work hours.
- Northbound I-5 Northgate Way on-ramp.
- See map for suggested detour routes.